Deer Creek Psychological Associates is a multi-disciplinary group practice offering a variety of psychological services to children, adults and families. Our clinicians offer individual, couples, and family therapy. We provide educational, neuropsychological, disability, and psycho-physiological evaluations. We also provide consultations to parents, allied professionals, schools and other human service agencies. Our goal is to provide specific and cost effective treatment, keeping in mind the best interests of our clients and their families.
- Individual and family therapy for children, adolescents and adults.
- Psychological evaluations for intellectual, academic, personality, and behavioral problems.
- Psycho-physiological evaluations for stress, anxiety, ADHD, and other chronic conditions with physical symptoms.
- School, human service agency and business consultations.
- School or organization presentations and workshops.
- Educational evaluations for children and adolescents.
Please note: ALL New referrals must first come through our Business Office at (802) 785-2903.
We value your privacy.
Our notice Deer Creek Psychological Associates: Your Information. Your Rights. Our Responsibilties is available in our offices and on our website.